Mom js called… granny js called too… both called to complaints..very very annoying… both of you r so bastard… disappointment to the fullest..Especially toward you!! U r well-educated… how can u behave such a way? U said u gonna study hard and make me proud…u said u gonna score far more well than me…and now..because of a girl again.. u act like a bastard.. I dun uds why is she stil so berat-sebelah on u .. I told her to scold u..she js ignore my question and skip to another question to me tat why I didt advice u! WTF! My advice did u ever take it seriously ever since I came to KL… damn~! Hell damn everyting goes wrong… cant u js prove to the girl tat giving up u is a loss of her as u r such a brilliant guy… & why r u act like a bastard… damn! I don’t like to see my own bro behave like tis… you hv to grow up u knw.. even mom blame me tat I came here thn u behave like shit… I don’t thk tats my fault… you’re oredy 16… whn im at ya age… pls look back at the cupboard & all the frame up screen…. Tats my achievement.. and u … js knw how to be like a baby in the house… argghhh~!!! You’re the man yet act like a girl…. Cant take it… couldn’t believe tat you act like tat..soOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DISAPPOINTED ON YOU!!!
Just willingly to be 2nd class for NOTHING!! Damn!
I m really FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment