You know it’s kinda strange that you said after I’m here I becoming weak…in term of I change mentally..somehow I need companion as compared to while I’m in penang.. I just don’t care… it is always I’m the one in-charge whenever I free, whenever I feel want to…but now I seems to seek for companion each day I feel alone… accordingly to you that I have lost the hunger of ambitious… gosh~! What m I now.. a little kitten that lost in the jungle… you said you had see no wild tiger in my eyes. Gosh.. I can’t believe that… but sorry to admit that I’m changing.. I knew I becoming weak… I always try to seek for reassurance, just anybody I thought it could work. Too bad to say, is only you I’m always look for… looking at our pictures, memories we share together just pop out so clear so like yesterday… but it’s actually so far we are apart.. you know I’m always longing for the day you come here, don’t you? However, I do not wish you will affect your studies because of me. I still hope you are always good. Though you said your situation is better than mine, but I just knew, we are not better.
July you’re coming aren’t you? I knew you always wish to pamper me as much as you could. I knew I am sometimes really ridiculous. Thanks for always being there for me… you knew I always need your arms to hold me tight and tell me, I’ll never be abandoned.
Do you know how treasure I am towards the pictures we took together? I just can’t get it off my side anytime… I just wish I could keep you in my pocket and carry you with me everywhere I go…
It’s always been tears running in the eyes…when I think about us.. I’m so sorry that I screw up things.. yet I’m so grateful that you always forgive and forget. You know how I feel aren’t you? I m really trying hard to make things right.. sometimes it is just too tough to fit the broken part. I hope we are fixing well…
Having knew that you are so suffer in having your exam…it’s really painful to see you cry… just wanna you to know, you never be alone there…remember I told you before? Whenever you miss me, looking at the moon. The other side, someone is missing you always.. I’m always care even I don’t use to tell you so often. Times couldn’t delete the days we spent. Please take good care of yourself…studies is really not everything. To be the best of yourself but not comparing.. promise I teach you kick boxing when you back here? =p
Thank you for always listen to my bible.. I am really appreciate your concern.. you’re the only one that willing to call and comfort me.. I knew you always there and stay the same like our song… thanks for the gummy bear you’d bought for me.. it’s so sweet whenever I get to take one when I frus.. just because that shows you’re always care…
Heart is always empty when there is nobody
Tears is always running when I’m thinking of you deeply
Memories just so vividly clear when I filing with fears
You’re the one makes me stronger
Each of every breathe

No comments:
Post a Comment