Monday, February 11, 2008

Stuffy...

I'm so sorry abt ya remedial... thgs couldnt change it better once a fact.
failure is once step ahead to the success...that is why all the great person in the world do fail before.
Don't be afraid, because u are not alone.

I'm here even i couldn't help up anything. I just want u to learn to face it toughly..
That is why human grow up for. To face all the difficulties and challenges..
I care, that is why no matter how's ya attitude are...
I'm still here. Even i might show some temper.
Opinion is merely i wana you to hav more options.
Opinion doesn't mean i'm not supporting.
Please... NEVER twist my conern to the bad side again
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Birthday honey! may u enjoy ya big day with ya special one... i very good...dont wana be the spot light of you both! =p
but don't u both dare to forget about me... hehe! take care & all the best to u!

No comments: