Friday, February 22, 2008

...


Lately I'm not who I used to be
Someone's come and taken me
Where I don't wanna go
If I knew exactly what i have to do
In order to be there for you
And all the things we ever wanted
Were once yours and mine
Now, I know we cant revive it
As you're a song
written by the hands of God
This may be show a little bit of odd
but don't you get my wrong
as you own a place
where all my thoughts go hiding
'Cause of you i forgot
the smart ways to lie
because of you
I'm running out of reasons to cry
I deserve for being such a good girl
where there's endless story
where there's my territory
even sometimes I'm a little bit notty
thanks for still treating me so truly
have you ever know
you changed my world when you came to me
I don't wanna go somewhere
if i know u not there
but i don't wanna let you down
I don't wanna lead you on
I don't wanna hold you back
from where you might belong
You drove a passion
I knew I knew
Be a million miles from home
I don't mind I don't care
filling me is like an ocean
just let my heart stick to you
where you'll belongs


So long as we love we serve; so long as we loved by others, I would almost say that we are indispensable. And no-one is useless while they have a friend.
That I would be, your friend - - - FOREVER!

No comments: