Thursday, May 27, 2010

under the cloudly sky

Just so coincidentally I came across your fb account...
It's been so long ago since we last talk
It's been so long ago since we last met
It's been so long ago since we last contact
It's been so long ago since I last seen you
and through this rainbow cursor, here I able to connect you again..
You looks fatter, but still having the two tiring eyes...
guess u must be working too hard as usual...
but I know you are happy... =)
Sometimes when I alone, I wonder will you be like me?
Randomly search online and see if I will be coincidentally bump into your page and get your news..
guess you are too busy for that...
sometimes I do feel like picking up the phone and call you just like how I did last time.
too bad, I think I just don't have the courage after you last words saying - - Don't make you misunderstand between us again..
That's somehow hurtful, which I still thought myself is innocent...
Anyhow, I'm just hoping to know that you are happy

No comments: