The misery grow deep
Life sucks when you don't want it to be
I'm tired of the mess
Just go-
I don't want to be like the rest
I don't want to be so nice
I just want to be cold
Saved from all emotion of all the stereotypical molds
Because loving has been fruitless
No coming out nor coming close
You one I thought I could trust
You one I thought You could understand
But now I sit in my room all alone
Dying within heart and mind
Does it make you happy to see me depressed?
Take your opinions
Shove them down your throat
Gag it... until you choke
Take your pride
Take your useless cares
Put it in a bottle and throw it to the skies
May be when it land down the sun will shine
I don't need a single tear
because I am chill
Life sucks when you don't want it to be
I'm tired of the mess
Just go-
I don't want to be like the rest
I don't want to be so nice
I just want to be cold
Saved from all emotion of all the stereotypical molds
Because loving has been fruitless
No coming out nor coming close
You one I thought I could trust
You one I thought You could understand
But now I sit in my room all alone
Dying within heart and mind
Does it make you happy to see me depressed?
Take your opinions
Shove them down your throat
Gag it... until you choke
Take your pride
Take your useless cares
Put it in a bottle and throw it to the skies
May be when it land down the sun will shine
I don't need a single tear
because I am chill

No comments:
Post a Comment