Can you stop bible?
Can you stop mumble?
Can you stop disturbing my peace?
Why can't i have a peaceful day?
Just one day also cannot?
Where are you when i need?
Where are you like you said you'll always be there?
How come we no longer talk like before?
How come I always feel I'm alone?
How come I always feel tired?
How come I feel cold?
How come it's so blue?
How come it's so grey?
Why is it so EMPTY...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't cry in front of me for not my fault
Don't bible when you wanna take the responsibility
I AM HATRED FOR ALL THESE!
Can you stop mumble?
Can you stop disturbing my peace?
Why can't i have a peaceful day?
Just one day also cannot?
Where are you when i need?
Where are you like you said you'll always be there?
How come we no longer talk like before?
How come I always feel I'm alone?
How come I always feel tired?
How come I feel cold?
How come it's so blue?
How come it's so grey?
Why is it so EMPTY...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't cry in front of me for not my fault
Don't bible when you wanna take the responsibility
I AM HATRED FOR ALL THESE!

No comments:
Post a Comment