So long it's been since it begun
But now I fear I've passed the sun
But here i am, I am alive
though long ago the life had ceased
trapped here in tis lifeless place
truely dead and empty space
can't see the soul in an endless lough
the horror of tis place
where you fight so hard but you can't win
pray so hard for god to see my plight
and free my soul to gimme a flight
i can't see any light
where gimme the courage to stay alive
float away
live to die another day
But now I fear I've passed the sun
But here i am, I am alive
though long ago the life had ceased
trapped here in tis lifeless place
truely dead and empty space
can't see the soul in an endless lough
the horror of tis place
where you fight so hard but you can't win
pray so hard for god to see my plight
and free my soul to gimme a flight
i can't see any light
where gimme the courage to stay alive
float away
live to die another day

No comments:
Post a Comment