I can feel the hatred
flow through my veins
I keep praying to god
i dont wanna go insane
hopefully i am strong
I hope i wont give in
im trying my hardest
to not give into sin
I Hate You I Hate You
I screamed
From the bottom of my heart im bleeding
For the tears filling my eyes, im crying
run and hide
each and everytime
nothing you could do but js disguise
I hate myself I want to bleed
looking at the sky longing to be freed
i think of death there’s so much pain
im losing myself im going insane
life seems pointless from where im at
im sick of living with all this crap
feel like im suffocating
stuck in a trap
a trap with nowhere but endless cave
cant see the rainbow only pain
no one hear my painful screams
they dont know about my horrible dreams
my mind is taunted i try not give in
but my heart burns with hate
may be it js too late
a little courage wasnt enough
as i'd lose my heart
i know i dont have much to give
but please... give me a reason to live
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment