lately, a number of frens' blog were talkin abt feelings...so touched... love it...
well, i guess, for every beginning of love, it is alwiz lovely,wonderful,sweet; as u've finally found someone to complete the gaps between ya fingers.
on d other hand, alot of ppl would said being in love is good but not a marriage... but why?
isnt tat great to see an old couple walkin in the park on a sunday morning lovingly v their white hair shine and smile on their face? however, it is difficult for the 21st century ppl to do so...
why?
alot of ppl saying, "i tot i grab a diamond, in d end it bcome a stone"... isnt tat so lame? hw could u possibly jugde whether it's a diamond at the 1st place whn u nvr knw him/her well? the 1st attraction created between both parties is merely a chemistry illusion tat spark btween opposite sex... so, nvr ever judge a stone as it might turn into diamond... who knows? =p
wat defeated a rela? it is all abt ONE word - - "LAZY"
u see huh...in fact everyting wil be defeated by the word "LAZY"..
hw true is tat?
ok let see here...
1. whn exam we gt bad result, bcoz - - LAZY
2. whn we fat, tel us to exercise - - LAZY
3. whn u did smtg wrong, to apologize - - LAZY (as if the other party knw u well wil uds)
4. whn the health show some red light, to go to hospital for a check up - -LAZY (later discover smtg big... it too late to be saved)
5. and etc etc...
u see huh....everyting is abt LAZY. so whn thgs bcome lazy in relationship... it wil be equalize to DEAD... u get it??? red light - - red card - - OUT!
whn a wifey ask the hubby to do smtg, the hubby said LAZY. wat do u the wife feel?
whn a hubby ask the wife to do smtg, the wife said LAZY. wat do u the hubby feel?
thn LAZY LAZY, each go out hiao hiao with those who not saying "LAZY" so come out smtg call "AFFAIR"... so in d end... who shd blame with?? nobody...is human nature being LAZY...
but thn hio...some said kenot overeact in a rela. wor... being too concern wil makes the partner kenot breath wor.... aiyaa...hw come i write write bcome a broken english pulak XD syok...
in fact, im js wana say
to be drunk, drunk 60%
to be fulled, full 70%
to be in love, love 80%
NO such thgs as 100% perfection.... bcoz human nature nvr appreciate... =p
In a relationship... it needs:
"I'll be there", not "I not free"
"I miss you", not "I am busy"
"I thank you", not "You should do tat"
"I respect you", not "You think you r smart"
"Please forgive me", not "It is your fault"
"I understand you", not "None of your business"
"I trust you", not "You cheating on me"
"Let me help", not "Stay away"
"I love you", not "I hate you"...
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey dearr.. such a wonderful blog... haha... it's all true when all turns to lazy.... haha..
haha...thanks....glad tat u like it...hehe....my missing to u NEVER be lazy..=p =p =p
miss u alotzzzzzz...take care oh
Post a Comment